Thanks for joining the Snapdragon Hemp forum! Here are some guidelines laying out what we do and do not allow on this community. We allow up to a 2-strike limit, where your first offense will be a warning and a correction, and your second will be an outright ban from the community. Be respectful, courteous, and make this a community worth joining.
1. This is an 18+ community. No minors are allowed to view, comment, or submit content to this community. We only sell products to 21+ or older, but we understand that in a lot of states, medical and recreational cannabis laws begin at age 18. We want this to be an open platform for all love hemp and cannabis, so 18 is the minimum age to join, and 21 is the minimum for sales.
2. Absolutely no spam. We want this to be a free space for all that love hemp and cannabis. Other hemp and cannabis companies are allowed to post and advertise on this forum, but we ask that you do not post more than 1 promotion per week.
3. Do not post “offensive” posts, links, or images. (Note: our NSFW standards do not apply to cannabis/hemp, that is 100% encouraged in this community). No drugs (besides cannabis), nudity, gore, pornographic, racist, sexist, or bigoted content.
4. Remain respectful of other members at all times. This includes a zero-tolerance policy for racist, bigoted, and sexist hate speech. Bullying, harassment, stalking, and threats will result in an immediate ban.
5. No discussion of 100% synthetic cannabinoids. Phytocannabinoids ONLY. Rare phytocannabinoids such as HHC, THC-O, THCP, and others are permitted.
6. No recruitment. Companies other than Snapdragon Hemp are allowed to advertise here, but they are NOT allowed to source hiring potential from this community.
7. No political discussion aside from cannabis-related news. This is to avoid unnecessary inflammatory arguments and hostility.
8. Absolutely no sharing of user data, passwords, login information, addresses, or other personal information between users. Keep your account and your identity secure, be safe and be smart about what you share.
9. Please keep your posts relevant to the category you are posting in. For example, posting your car in the pets channel will result in the post being taken down. If you have a general post to make, use the non-specific general channel, but always keep the content clean, respectful, and relevant. Keep memes in the meme channel. For example, a meme involving pets should still go in the meme channel, not the pet channel. Memes involving anything like concentrate or advertisements should still go in the meme channel.
10. Profile pictures must be in good taste. This means no vulgar or violent images, pornography, or profanity. Profiles that are found to be inappropriate will be removed at the discretion of the moderators and admins.
11. No direct sales. Advertisements of new prices, sales, and giveaways are permitted, but companies are not allowed to facilitate direct sales in the comments. There is a zero-tolerance policy of sharing credit card information or other billing information. Linking to your shop is fine, but making a sale in the forums is not.
This rule section will be updated frequently, so please check back in for updated guidelines.